Preschool Programs: Combining Education and Fun
- Well- kept and maintained work and play space
- Tools they need to create and explore
- Materials to assist to prepare for kindergarten
Our preschool programs are a safe place for your child to land while they’re learning to fly. As the years glide by, we are proud to watch the spectacular progress of the children in our care.
In our preschool program, our number one priority is to help your child feel confident and prepared for kindergarten. To engage your child, our lesson plans offset creativity with instruction. That balance is what stabilizes their skill-building in a community of learning where respect for themselves and for one another is emphasized.
A child’s confidence level sets the stage for everything they do at this level and the next. Building on that self-esteem is critical to our curriculum. Keeping them focused on objectives in an environment that makes them feel like they can soar, at their own speed, is our first and best obligation to you and your family.
Our programs set the standard for all preschool programs. Our focus on Preschool and Kindergarten Readiness is the final steps along the path to that first exciting day when your child enters kindergarten!
Our celebrated preschool programs provide a focus on:
- Hands-on learning
- Literacy and number concepts
- Fostering independence
- Cooperation and communication skills
Our Preschool Programs Promote Kindergarten Readiness
As your child progress from infant care to the toddler rooms and on to our preschool program, we add a bit more structure to help prepare them for the school years. But there’s no doubt this is a fun and exciting program!
In preschool, your child will begin the process of transitioning into an independent learner. With our preschool programs:
- Teachers identify where children are developmentally and plan accordingly.
- Children learn self-help skills while improving language and social skills.
- Activity centers encourage creativity, exploration, and imagination.
- Arts, crafts, and play further develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Language and literacy skills are advanced through group activities in a classroom setting.
- Phonetic awareness is extended into math, science, and the concept of opposites.
- Students strengthen their social skills and self-confidence.
We also utilize the Work Sampling System and individual portfolios to document your child’s growth and development. From age three through Kindergarten Readiness, we collect a formal sampling of their progress in the Seven Domains of Learning:
- Personal and Social Development
- Language and Literacy
- Mathematical Thinking
- Scientific Thinking
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- Physical Development and Health
Call today to learn more about our preschool programs and to tour our facility.
Providing an Exciting Environment in a Safe Setting