Infant Child Care—6 weeks to 12 months
Our infants program goes so far beyond regular daycare at KD’s. Here, babies are made to feel safe, secure, and happy. Our class environments are colorful and cozy to give our little ones a home away from home atmosphere. Each week children will engage in play-based learning which includes art activities, sensory fun, tummy time finger play and multicultural music.
& so much more
Our staff is loving, nurturing, and embrace the joy of leading our infant child care program. We believe our infant child care should be an extension of your home. We strive to create a setting that is just as welcoming and familiar to your precious baby as their own room.
We open our hearts and ears to learn about your child and your expectations for care. When you enroll your infant in KDS KLUBHOUSE, we will start with a comprehensive conversation to gain an understanding of your child’s personality and developmental needs, so we may develop a specialized care plan for him or her. We provide individualized infant child care because that’s what babies need.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
When you come to visit us, we will take you through every aspect of our infant child care plans, but here are a few highlights:
- Every infant is assigned a primary caregiver.
- Infants are rocked to sleep and held for feedings.
- Every morning our teachers will check with you to see how your evening and morning has been; when your baby has last eaten, slept, and been changed.
- Each evening when you arrive, you will receive a daily report capturing the activities and routines of your baby’s day.
- Our teachers will document all meal times, diaper changes, nap times, and playtimes.
- Our daily communications enable parents and teachers, as partners, to provide consistency between home and KDS KLUBHOUSE that makes your baby feel secure.
- It also lets you know that you can be confident in the caregiving and child development that we provide.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Learning begins at birth. Because babies’ needs vary, healthy child development for infants requires individual goals and lesson plans. At KDS KLUBHOUSE, we focus on:
- Personal and social development
- Language development
- Physical development
- Recognizing and documenting infant milestones
- Daily active reporting
Every baby participates in individual gross motor activities, fine motor activities, sensorimotor play, and social play. In each classroom, babies complete art projects and experience different tactile sensations creating handprints and footprints. Teachers introduce simple sign language, such as ‘more’, ‘eat’, and ‘help’, to encourage communication before verbal skills have developed.
We welcome you to visit our facility to see if our infant child care program is right for you and your baby. We look forward to meeting you!
Providing an Exciting Environment in a Safe Setting